Brett Powers concentrates his practice primarily in the representation of victims of corporate misconduct. These cases involve occupational chemical exposure, asbestos exposure, product liability, pharmaceutical, environmental cleanup, mass torts, and hurricane litigation. In these difficult litigations, he often deals with complex scientific and medical aspects of the case.
Brett is a native of New Orleans. He received his B.A. from Louisiana State University in 1994 and graduated from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 1998 with a Juris Doctorate. Brett is an AV rated Trial Attorney with over 15 years of trial experience.
He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Texas Bar Association, American Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Louisiana Association for Justice, Judge Albert Tate, Jr., American Inn of Court and Phi Delta Phi. Brett is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Areas of Practice & Interest
- Product Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Louisiana, 1999
- Texas, 2009
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1998
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, B.A., 1994
Professional Associations & Memberships
• AV Preeminent Rated Attorney
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• Texas State Bar Association
• American Bar Associations
• Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
• New Orleans Bar Association
• American Association for Justice
• Louisiana Association for Justice
• The Judge Albert Tate, Jr. American Inns of Court Phi Delta Phi
• Phi Delta Phi
• American Civil Liberties Union